Cleverly designed to suit many families, this 4 bedroom Sandstone style home has a feeling of space from the moment you walk through the door.
The master with walk in robe and en-suite is quietly tucked away from the remaining bedrooms and lounge, perfect for those shift workers. Other features include:
- 3 Well sized children’s bedrooms with built in robes
- 3 Separate spacious living rooms, the back rumpus room having wall-to-wall storage cupboards.
- Central kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and window servery onto the decked side alfresco with surround sound speakers and patio blinds
- Spacious family bathroom
- Ducted Natural gas heating and 3 split system air conditioners
- Ducted vacuum system
- 4.5 kw solar system
- Large 10 x 7m shed with backyard access through oversized double garage with rear roller door
The backyard design is fantastic with room to kick the footy, play ball on the concrete area or just sit back and enjoy the sun on the deck with adjoining gravel firepit area.
Having low street traffic and the convenience of a walk path at the end of the court, the local winery and children’s playground/reserve area is only a minutes flat walk away. With neighbouring vacant blocks in the estate starting from $320,000, this package is well under replacement value and ready to move in and enjoy.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank